Hi, If you are looking for a good job then check this out
Company name : One Touch Intelligence
Vacant position : Administrative Assistant – Part-Time
Company location : Greenwood Village, CO 80111
job description : Administrative Assistant – Part-Time
20 hours a week, $30 per hour
One Touch Intelligence (OTI) helps media companies compete more effectively by producing and delivering critical business knowledge. We combine original monitoring, reporting and analysis with organization and management of internal and third-party research assets to enable quick access and distribution of vital competitive intelligence. Learn more at: www.onetouchintelligence.com.
The primary responsibilities of the Part-Time Administrative Assistant are to oversee office management, provide support for business development initiatives, and manage accounts payable and receivable transactions. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, organized, resourceful, and works well with timelines and deadlines. This candidate should have good communication skills, both written and verbal as well as have an aptitude for research and analysis. The candidate must apply discretion and confidentiality as they collaborate with senior leadership on day-to-day initiatives, goals, and projects.
Reporting to the COO and the EVP Integrated Intelligence, this role interfaces daily with all OTI staff, contractors, and vendors. The part-time position is 20 hours/week with flexibility on hours worked but is primarily an in-office role.
· Administrative: overseeoffice management, supplies, and events;make travel arrangements; maintain relationship with building regarding parking and maintenance issues; assist with daily projects.
· Support Business Development Efforts: utilize Salesforce to systematically log and track sales-related communications to and from our team; manage outreach and client follow up; coordinate and schedule meetings for business development team; research and identify potential prospects.
· Weekly AP/AR: receive, code, and log accounts payable invoices; organize and keep track of ACH accounts receivable and deposit other accounts receivable as needed; work directly with OTI’s outside bookkeeper.
· Monthly Invoicing: prepare and submit client invoices with oversite from EVP Integrated Intelligence to process and track invoices and payments.
· Collections: when needed, notify clients of delinquent accounts.
· Accounting Support: process expense reports; provide special reports as needed; oversee company’s subscription service expenses, etc.
· PTO Management: update and maintain PTO calendar; train new hires on PTO software use; approve all PTO requests and reconcile monthly PTO reports.
Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field preferred
5+ years previous administrative experience
Ability to handle fiscal information with confidentiality and integrity
High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Strong organizational and project management skills
Strong verbal communication skills
Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Experience working with Salesforce or other data entry platforms
Basic accounting skills
Familiarity with general HR responsibilities and procedures
Ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking
Excellent interpersonal skills
A commitment to self-sufficiency and the ability to work as part of a team
Experience in legal contract workflows is a plus
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Administrative: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
IELTS Teacher Job Vacancy in Jobs Guru The Placement Consultants, (Ludhiana, Punjab) – Businessofusa.com
Chemistry Faculty for JEE/ NEET Job Vacancy in TUTOR SQUARE, (Ludhiana, Punjab) – Businessofusa.com
Intensivist Job Vacancy in Acme Hr Consulting, (Ludhiana, Punjab) – Businessofusa.com