Customer experience and security go hands in hands for that E-commerce business. Each aspect are essential and something can’t be overlooked while increasing the other. Hence, Meetanshi is promoting the Magento 2 Mobile Login extension that enables users to join up and login via mobile number after OTP verification.
The OTP extension for Magento 2 safeguards the shop by OTP verification of mobile number before registration, login, didn’t remember password increase mobile number. It cuts down on the risk of spams within the store. Furthermore, allowing you to make use of the mobile number of these actions allow them. They are able to skip remembering the passwords to sign in!
Using the growing utilization of cell phones, OTP verification is really a quick process for purchasers and ensures to safeguard the shop! Also, the Magento 2 Mobile Login is really a feature-pack extension that enables integration of Magento 2 using the preferred SMS gateway!
Advantages of Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Mobile Login extension:
• Allow users to join up and login via mobile number after its OTP verification
• Supports number and alphanumeric OTP types.
• Set the OTP length in the admin panel.
• Register using the appropriate SMS gateway and obtain the API key and Hyperlink to send the OTP SMS for registration and login.
• Allows marketing or transactional message type to transmit OTP SMS while using SMS gateway.
• Allow mobile verification via OTP for actions like registration, login, didn’t remember password, increase mobile number.
• Allows to create custom OTP SMS text for every action, i.e., registration, login, didn’t remember password, increase mobile
• Create OTP texts while using system variables.
• Enable a responsive popup to go in the mobile number for OTP verification whenever a user clicks register or login button.
• Offer people to login via email or mobile number
• Allow people to reset the password with “Forget Password” after mobile verification via OTP.
• Allow people to update the mobile number after OTP verification from “My Account” section.
• Secure each action like website registration, login, didn’t remember password increase password using the module.