Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then our website is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- AGB Investigative Services, Inc.
Position Name :-
Company Location :- Redmond, WA 98052
Job Category :- Jobs in general
Full Job Description :-
The Security Officers maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel. They prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures,. This position requires knowledge and understanding of daily operations and AGB’s policies and procedures.
In performing functions, duties or tasks, Officers are required to know and follow safe work practices. Officers are required to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Officers are also required to notify superiors of unsafe working conditions.
All functions or duties are to be carried out in an honest, ethical, and professional manner, and in compliance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, Officers are required to request clarification or explanations from supervisors or authorized company representatives.
· Patrols assigned areas checking for vandalism, and suspicious activities or persons. · Escorts clients, vendors, visitors, and contractors in accordance with access control policies.
· Spot check security compliance during client moves, maintenance, or events.
· Maintain situational awareness regarding individuals, packages, assets, events, body language, and behaviors with a security mindset. · Observe and report suspicious or unusual activity or circumstances and informs supervisor.
· Responds to alarms and dispatched calls and follows standardized procedures to determine required action(s).
· Checks doors and windows of buildings and, in general, ensures all premises are safe and secure.
· Observes activity in an assigned area and enforces client policies to maintain safety and security.
· Submit detailed and accurate reports in a timely manner.
· Regularly test doors, security devices and hardware, submit work orders for repair
· Assists people who require directions or general information.
· Provides safety escorts for clients, vendors, visitors, contractors, and guests when required.
· Follows standardized procedures to determine when an incident requires a written report and submits report(s) to their supervisor.
· Allows access to clients, vendors, visitors, and contractors in accordance with access control policies.
· Clearly communicates all security issues using two-way radio, telephone, and email.
· May assist law enforcement officers with crowd control or surveillance at public events.
· Support special events on site, as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
The duties listed are not set forth for purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of duties normally to be performed under a job title or those to be performed temporarily outside an employee’s normal line of work.
· A high school diploma or G.E.D. test certificate required
· A valid driver’s license
· Experience in the military, criminal justice, or law enforcement is an asset
· United States Citizenship
· 18 years of age at the time of application submission.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
· Active listening skills.
· Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively.
· Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
· Ability to provide relevant feedback and information necessary for improving efficiency.
· Demonstrates good attention to detail.
· Ability to audit and edit daily/weekly reports and forms.
· Must maintain strict professionalism and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information.
· Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey information and explain or discuss office policy and procedures with others in person or by telephone.
· Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
· Must understand and adhere to all AGB policies and procedures.
· Ability to effectively understand and communicate in English (verbally and in writing).
· Highly accountable, reliable, and prompt, with a strong work ethic.
· Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
· Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations.
· Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
· Neat and professional appearance.
· Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
· May be exposed to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
· Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county, and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
· Must successfully complete classroom and on the job training.
· Must be able to meet and continue to meet requirements for specific skills, certifications or authorizations specified for the assigned accounts. (contractual requirements of the assigned client site)
· Working knowledge and experience with various security technologies including CCTV, access control systems, incident management software, and other video surveillance software.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job-related selection or promotional criteria.
[This job requires the ability to perform the essential functions contained in this description. These include, but are not limited to, the following requirements.]
· Ability to sit at a desk for a substantial portion of the day.
· May require periods of walking throughout the facility.
· Ability to effectively operate and utilize a computer.
· Must be able to work longer hours based on departmental needs.
· Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet).
· Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift.
· Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties.
· Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds.
· Run as needed.
· Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks.
· Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination.
· Depending upon assignment, may be exposed to inclement weather, or be required to work in environments or under conditions that require the use of protective gear and devices and/or awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
· Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments. · May require regular use of vehicle and frequent travel in the performance of duties.
· Current Unarmed Private Security Guard License issued by Washington State Department of Licensing.
· Must be willing to participate in the Company’s and Client’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license for state of assignment and insurable driving record.
· Must be able to work standard hours with occasional weekends and/or evenings.
· Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military.
· Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
· Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
· Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : Our Website is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.
IELTS Teacher Job Vacancy in Jobs Guru The Placement Consultants, (Ludhiana, Punjab) – Businessofusa.com
Chemistry Faculty for JEE/ NEET Job Vacancy in TUTOR SQUARE, (Ludhiana, Punjab) – Businessofusa.com
Intensivist Job Vacancy in Acme Hr Consulting, (Ludhiana, Punjab) – Businessofusa.com