Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then our website is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Haystack Mountain Creamery
Position Name :-
Company Location :- Longmont, CO 80501
Job Category :- Jobs in general
Full Job Description :-
Haystack Mountain Creamery is GROWING! We are an award-winning artisanal cheese company located in Longmont, Colorado. Jackie Chang is our Head Cheesemaker and has received 80 awards over the last 18 years including the “Best Cheese in America” at the 2017 World Cheese Awards in London. She is excited to expand the team and share her expansive knowledge with our new Cheesemaker Apprentice.
Locally owned and operated since 1989, we produce an internationally recognized, premium selection of handcrafted raw and pasteurized cheeses. Our cheeses exhibit exceptionally fresh, clean flavors and textures—a direct result of the pure, high-quality goat and cow’s milk and the skill of our team.
Haystack Mountain Creamery is seeking a full-time, long-term employee. The preferred applicant has a passion for cheese making and a desire to do all tasks necessary to make excellent cheese in an artisanal environment.
Haystack has a history of making fine cheeses for over 30 years where all respect and entitlements are earned through hard work and success. Experience in making Jacks, Fresh Chèvre and Bloomy Rind cheeses in an artisanal environment is a plus.
The Cheesemaker Apprentice will take part in a fun and engaging training program focused on exposing them to all steps in the cheesemaking process. Additionally, they will work closely with our Head Cheesemaker, Jackie Chang, to learn the skills of making each of our cheese varietals. This program will ensure they take part in every step of the process, while learning how to make cheese from one of the top artisans in the country.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
Ability to execute the following:
· Collaborate with the entire cheese team to ensure a smooth and enjoyable working environment
· Understand and follow SSOP processes for each cheese make
· Prepare ingredients and record lot numbers on make sheets
· Complete cleaning records, lab records, and any other assigned documents
· Record pH, temperature, moisture on product to control the process
· Ensure proper CIP and cleaning of all hoses, pumps, vats and any equipment used
· Work with the quality team to ensure all procedures, GMPs, safety, quality, sanitation plans and samples are collected and provided for Quality Assurance, as needed
· Produce delicious, mouthwatering cheeses!
· Flexible work schedule
· Some cheesemaking and/or food industry experience required
· Experience with aged cheese a plus
· Willing to read materials and learn off-site
· Food safety training or experience a plus
· 18 years or older
· Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
· Works independently and in small groups
· Can perform basic math
· Effectively communicates and actively listens
· Problem solving
· Aspires to produce quality work at a swift pace
· Can multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Has a willing attitude to learn and grow
Essential Physical Requirements
Working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment, you will be walking, standing and engaging in movement throughout the day, and occasionally required to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.
Compensation & Benefits
· Pay range: $18 – $25 per hour
· Starting Date: Position to start ASAP
· Benefits: Medical insurance, savings plan
Opportunity for growth and additional responsibility based on performance and aptitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations:Haystack is committed to the Colorado state and local protocols set forth from the public health department and state officials regarding COVID-19.
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : Our Website is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.
IELTS Teacher Job Vacancy in Jobs Guru The Placement Consultants, (Ludhiana, Punjab) – Businessofusa.com
Chemistry Faculty for JEE/ NEET Job Vacancy in TUTOR SQUARE, (Ludhiana, Punjab) – Businessofusa.com
Intensivist Job Vacancy in Acme Hr Consulting, (Ludhiana, Punjab) – Businessofusa.com